Konco2, boso Jowo iku luwih efisien songo boso Inggris, iki buktine :
walk slowly on the edge (side) of the road.
( mlipir )
fall backward and then hit own head
got hit by a truck that is moving
talk too much about unimportant thing
smearing one’s body with hot ointment or liquid and then massaging it
going without notice/permission
taking the longer way to get to the destination
riding an old bicycle
falling/ tripping forward (and may hit own face)
side effect after circumcision
hot pyroclastic cloud rolling down a volcano
a small, sharp thing embedded inside one’s skin
spending a lot of time doing nothing
feeling uncomfortable because there is something that smells bad
things getting out from a container accidentally because of gravity
get hit by thing collapsing on top of one’s head/ body
drinking straight from the bottle without using glass, where whole bottle tip gets into the mouth
cannot open eyes because something is shining very bright
cannot hold bowel movement
hanging on tightly to something in order to be inert
falling/ tripping accidentally because of a hole
doing something without thinking about the consequences
being overly active carelessly
feeling unwell because of cold
making too much noise, disturbing other people
tripping over accidentally caused by wires, cloths, gowns etc.
being alone (or with a companion) in the corner of a place/ room doing something suspicious
Bhs SUNDA lebih praktis & lebih efisien daripada Bhs INGGRIS.., buktinya;
• Spending a lot of time doing nothing = ngajedog.
• Talk too much about unimportant things = ngacapruk.
• Fall backward and then hit own head = ngajengkang.
• Falling forward and may hit own face = tikusruk.
• A small sharp thing, embedded inside one’s skin = kasura.
• Complaining endlessly over unnecessary small matters = kukulutus.
• Being completely ignored by other people, no matter how hard you are trying to get attention = teu diwaro.